We’re here to help
Here are some of the questions we get most often. If you don’t find an answer here, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
Orders, shipping and payments
- What is your delivery method?
- We deliver all our packages via DHL services.
- You have the choice between:
- - DHL PARCEL POLSKA: 9,35 PLN netto and with courier delivery within two business days.
- - DHL PARCEL ECONOMY: 8,41 PLN netto and with delivery to points ServicePoint (including to the
- network Żabka, Inmedio and Shell stores and abc) on the next business day.
- How long would it take me to receive my package?
- You could receive your Mirabelles panties package from 3 to 5 business days, knowing that DHL needs more or less 2-3 business days to deliver packages and us we would need 1-2 days to proceed your order.
- What is your return policy?
- As a reminder, for hygiene reasons, Mirabelles panties can be returned or exchanged only if the panties will be clean, unworn, with the tag on and still have the hygiene strip on it. You can contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the 14 days after receiving your package, and under strict conditions we might see if the exchange is possible.Please, find all the information on our Shipping, return and exchange page.
- I live abroad. Can I still order Mirabelles?
- Sure, you can order abroad, from France, Germany or the UK for example, but please remind yourself that the delivery cost abroad is much higher than in Poland. The delivery service will still be processed by DHL.
- What currency do you accept?
- We accept PLN, EUR but we work on spreading that option.
- I'm having trouble placing my order on your website. Help!
- Please contact us via email, to tell us your exact problem and we will try to solve it as soon as possible: email@example.com
- What type of payment is accepted?
- We accept all major credit card payments, online bank transfers and Blik, via Przelewy24. Or we accept direct normal bank transfers, but you will receive your order confirmation by email containing bank details and your order number. You will have to transfer the invoice amount to our polish or euro bank accounts. After receiving the money transfer on one of our accounts, we will send you a confirmation email that the panties were well paid and that we are proceeding to the sending of it.
About Mirabelles panties
- How do Mirabelles panties work?
- Mirabelles are reusable panties that absorb your periods or leaks. Every pair is made with a design that’s moisture-wicking, super-absorbent, and leak-resistant. This means they keep you fresh and dry, and are thin for ultimate comfort. It is used in addition to or in replacement of the usual periodic protection (one time use). Take a look at our How it works page to learn more.
- How much fluid can Mirabelles hold?
- Mirabelles panties can hold any fluids from 6 to 12 hours, with an equivalent to 3/4 pads or 3/4 tampons. But, at the end, everybody is different, so you have to check it with your own flow.
- How do I pick the right size panties?
- Please have a look at our Size guide page.
- Are Mirabelles a replacement for my current routine?
- Depending on your flow (light, normal, ultra), Mirabelles can replace liners, pads, tampons, and cups, or be worn with tampons or cups for extra protection (We recommend organic tampons of course). As we say, know your flow and try Mirabelles panties at home first to see what routine works the best for you.
- Are Mirabelles hygienic?
- Our panties are made with ions of silver, which neutralizes bad odors and bacteria. They are also super-absorbent thanks to the bamboo fabric.
- Are Mirabelles free of harmful chemicals?
- Absolutely! All the fabrics of the inner pad are certified through STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, Our main fabrics are from: Organic cotton, single jersey solid, with 94% organic cotton CO 6% elastane and Lenzing™ Ecovero™, single color, with 94% Lenzing™Ecovero™ Viscose fiber, 6% elastane.
- Can Mirabelles be used for urinary incontinence or light bladder leaks?
- Yes, why not! It can be used for any kind of leaks, sweat or blood (depending on the flow of course).
- Where are Mirabelles manufactured?
- In Poland, in Warsaw and Gorzów Wielkopolski with amazing people working on it. All our fabrics come from Poland and Germany.
- Can I use Mirabelles postpartum?
- Yes, with confidence.
- Can I sell Mirabelles products in my store?
- Sure. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org